• Boston
Votes |
Nashville Market Questions

Brendan VanDalinda
  • New to Real Estate
  • Boston
Posted Apr 25 2024, 21:42

Hello everyone,

I'm a Marine Corps veteran looking to make my first foray into the world of Airbnb properties, specifically in Nashville this summer. While I've typically focused on single-family homes, my journey into real estate began with buying my first house using a VA loan and house hacking it, then acquiring additional properties from there. With around $100k in liquid funds at the moment, I'm eager to invest in the Nashville area.

Here are a few questions I have:

1. **Market Insight and Legislation:** I’m seeking guidance on understanding the Nashville market dynamics and navigating any pertinent Airbnb legislation. Is there anyone knowledgeable in these areas who could offer assistance?

2. **Property Management Recommendations:** Could anyone recommend reliable property management companies in the Nashville area? Do these companies typically handle tasks such as cleaning and furnishing, or would I need to arrange for those separately?

3. **Realtor Referrals:** Lastly, I'm in search of reputable realtors in the area who have experience working with investors like myself. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for any and all replies! Your insights and advice are invaluable to me as I embark on this new venture.

Brendan VanDalinda

Loading replies...