• Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Votes |
Landlord Sues Airbnb for $170,000 after Squatter Hits Him with a Baseball Bat

James Wise#1 Real Estate Agent Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Posted May 17 2024, 06:19

A Philadelphia landlord is suing Airbnb for $170,000 after squatters trashed his home, refused to leave for three months, and struck him with a baseball bat when he tried to get back into his home. During the 98th episode of The Ask James Wise Show, real estate investing expert James Wise give his take on the situation and the potential liability that Airbnb may or may not have in this tragic situation. Subscribe to HoltonWiseTV for more real estate news, education, entertainment and investment opportunities.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO

Landlord Sues Airbnb for $170,000 after Squatter Hits Him with a Baseball Bat | Ask James Wise 98

CLICK HERE to talk to me about investing in real estate in the following cities.

- Cleveland, Ohio

- Columbus, Ohio

- Akron, Ohio

- Canton, Ohio

- Cincinnati, Ohio

- Dayton, Ohio

- Miamisburg, Ohio

- Elyria, Ohio

- Lorain, Ohio

- Toledo, Ohio

--- I work with that Australian slice of man pie @Engelo Rumora & the blonde bombshell @Dominique Osborn as well as the rest of the OzRealty team on my Toledo deals. Ask them about it.

- Warren, Ohio

- Hamilton, Ohio

- Lakewood, Ohio

- Garfield Heights, Ohio

- Euclid, Ohio

- Maple Heights, Ohio

- Ashtabula, Ohio

- Conneaut, Ohio

- Sandusky, Ohio

- Vermilion, Ohio

- Lima, Ohio

- Dublin, Ohio

- Springfield, Ohio

- Detroit, Michigan

--- I work with those pieces of juicy man meat @Drew Sygit & @Michael Smythe as well as the rest of the Logical Property Management team on my Detroit deals. Ask them about it.

CLICK HERE for Lender Financing

CLICK HERE for Seller Financing

CLICK HERE for General Contractor Referrals

CLICK HERE for a Personalized Turnkey Experience on ANY Property in Ohio &/or Detroit.