Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here
Syndications & Passive Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes
Chris Yeung
  • Investor
  • Santa Clara, CA
Votes |
Investing in Norada Funding's notes

Chris Yeung
  • Investor
  • Santa Clara, CA
Posted Jan 13 2021, 14:09

Has anyone in the BP community dealt with Norada funding? This is a sister company of Norada Real Estate. They're opening up some investment opportunities for 24 months. Rates are pretty high (12-15% with an additional 5% of the loan paid at maturity). The minimum investment is 50K. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jul 12 2024, 11:46

SCAm SCAM SCAM PONZI SCHEME! I lost and they sopped paying interest, Hope you all awake!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jul 15 2024, 08:54
Quote from @Michael Fish:

I, too, am interested in investing with their promissory note option. However, it seems extremely high risk as, to my knowledge, it is unsecured and only backed by a 'promise' to repay not any hard assets or relevant collateral.  

I wish I read "Michael Fish"'s post more carefully.  It seems as of now, no interests coming from my 3 notes and I requested my principals back, Marco/Norada Capital doesn't respond to my emails/voicemails.  Marco/Norada Capital sends emails that my money is taken and I don't have any control over my money.  

Steadily logo
Steadily
|
Sponsored
America’s best-rated landlord insurance nationwide Quotes online in minutes. Single-family, fix n’ flips, short-term rentals, and more. Great prices.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jul 18 2024, 05:00

see Facebook group:

Norada Capital Default Notice:

If you are one of the investors, please see Facebook page with agencies and links to file complaints !