Votes |
Propstream or Listsource?

Jonathan Rivera
  • New to Real Estate
  • NJ (new jersey)
Posted Jan 29 2020, 10:09

Hey guys

Which one do you guys recommend for leads/list? Or if you have any other systems services you recommend. Let me know thank you!

User Stats

Votes
Antonio Jaime
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Modesto, CA
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Modesto, CA
Replied Jun 25 2021, 09:15

Propstream has worked for me, now with the mobile app helps me build my d4d lists

User Stats

Votes
Lydia R.#4 Wholesaling Contributor
  • Wholesaler
  • Austin TX
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • Austin TX
Replied Apr 11 2023, 15:33
Quote from @Jonathan Rivera:

Hey guys

Which one do you guys recommend for leads/list? Or if you have any other systems services you recommend. Let me know thank you!

I like both. There are distressed categories that Listsource doesnt have but Propstream does. But there are also niche lists that can be created on Listsource that Propstream doesnt have. Propstream has a monthly fee so I suggest utilizing all 10,000 leads every month and List source is pay as you go which is great for on demand list building

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 2 2024, 21:52
Quote from @Joshua Dayrit:

Jonathan, the best lists to get are the free ones! Don't go out spending your money on lists. Go grab the tax deliquent lists, probate, code violations, etc and then use a list stacking filter to pinpoint potential sellers with multiple pain points. Propstream is great for comps, the data is very valuable when creating offers. 

How can i learn more about this 'list stacking filter'?