Wholesaling
Account Closed
  • Belleville, NJ
Votes |
Title Companies in NJ

Account Closed
  • Belleville, NJ
Posted Mar 4 2016, 10:23
It seems like I keep running into a dead end with this question. Does anyone recommend a title company that works with wholesalers in either doing assignments or double clo songs. Every title company I call seems to be irritated that I ask which is irritating me. They act like I just kicked their dog or something. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Spinola
  • Edison, NJ
Votes |
  • Edison, NJ
Replied Mar 4 2016, 12:03

Hey Justin, im kinda new to the business also and im from NJ but i been doing alot of research on title companies and attorneys. What i found is that if your from North Jersey, you want to you an Attorney and if your from South Jersey you want to you a title company. Reason being is that North Jersey is influenced by NY and South Jersey is influenced by Philly. Now that being said, most companies/attorneys dont do a double closing in NJ because each party needs to bring their own money. (If im wrong about that, someone please correct me but i literally talked to 50 lawyers in the past 4 days) Now you can do an assignment no problem. Since your from North Jersey, i met with a lawyer named "Chris Goodson" from Goodson Law Office. Search it to find it

I had an Appointment with him 3 days ago, which you can schedule yourself for free and he answered so many of my questions. If u want, tell him "Ryan Spinola" referred you. Say I met with him and i referred you.

Also, he does "double closing" which means he will provide you the funds to do it but obviously it will cost you a %. I would talk to him for more help

If u have any questions, feel free to PM me and ill give u what i have learned so far. I hope that helped you. 

~Ryan

User Stats

Votes
Brian Holloway
  • Palmyra , NJ
Votes |
  • Palmyra , NJ
Replied Mar 8 2016, 08:26

Hi Justin,
Like you, I'm running into the same issue. I can't find a title company that handles assignment of contracts or double closings. I've spoken to about 10 companies already. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.

Brian

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Mike Mankowski
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Central NJ
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Central NJ
Replied Jun 1 2016, 08:25

@Brian Holloway @Account Closed I can help you guys out, shoot me a contact request and we can talk. I have a good title company that should be able to help with any of your transactions hassle free!

Mike

User Stats

Votes
Victoria Ghafoor
Pro Member
  • Bridgewater, NJ
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Bridgewater, NJ
Replied Aug 29 2016, 17:37

@Mike Mankowski I am having the same issue.  Can you refer me to a title company as well?

User Stats

Votes
Mike Mankowski
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Central NJ
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Central NJ
Replied Aug 29 2016, 17:38

please PM me

User Stats

Votes
Mike Mankowski
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Central NJ
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Central NJ
Replied Aug 29 2016, 17:38

@Victoria Ghafoor

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 21 2024, 13:09

Yes looking for any title company recommedations in the NJ Area. Thank you, Bernice