Best Sms blast platform to use?

Best Sms blast platform to use?

Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Currently using Batch leads which maxes me out at 1,000 texts a day, does anybody out there have a program that they recommend that is affordable and allow me to increase my volume of texts per day? 

0Reply
161 views

Most Popular Reply

Wholesaler · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 398 posts · 680 votes
1y

I used Smarter Contact last year, and there is big issue they need to fix. When you upload a list, it'll state that over 70% of your phone numbers are invalid. I know this is not true because I've used IDI data since 2019 and it's the best on the market. Some people I spoke with think it's their attempt to push their skip tracing  packages on you, but I cannot confirm this.

Also, the text to lead percentage is .5, on average. An optimized texting campaign should be getting 1% lead rates - meaning if you send off 500 texts, you should get 5 leads back. This may not seem like a big issue, but if you're paying for premium data, like I am, it can drive up your cost per deal drastically.

I switched to REI Reply last year and can send off over 2000 texts in one drop. I don't need to drip them, and it's perfectly within the regulations. I just use the "workflows" feature instead of the campaign feature.

I am glad the regulations were created, as this is the first time in years that experienced investors have a marketing competitive advantage. It took a lot of testing to figure out how to optimize my text messaging campaigns, and now I can do it without any issues.

If the process is frustrating, please do not give up on it because you can position yourself as the sole investor solution to many homeowners in your market. The people who reply to texts are different from the ones who pick up for cold calls, so you could potentially be the only one speaking to the sellers on your list.

Best of luck! @Bryant Arria

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • John O'LearyPro Member
    Lender · Winter Park, FL · Member since 2021 · 737 posts · 412 votes
    2y

    Hey Bryant,

    Look into launch control. 

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    With Batchleads, you can send more. Call a sales representative and ask for an upgrade or feature that allows you to send more. We were sending 3,000 SMS a day with them until mid-December when our 10DLC campaigns with the carriers were shut down. This happened because carriers are no longer accepting 10DLC campaigns related to real estate. If you see anyone still sending SMS blasts, it's likely because they have set up campaigns under a different industry. However, I wouldn't recommend this approach as it could lead to big trouble and fines (up to $10,000 per non-compliant message). 

  • Wholesaler · Hartford, CT · Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @David Ramirez:

    With Batchleads, you can send more. Call a sales representative and ask for an upgrade or feature that allows you to send more. We were sending 3,000 SMS a day with them until mid-December when our 10DLC campaigns with the carriers were shut down. This happened because carriers are no longer accepting 10DLC campaigns related to real estate. If you see anyone still sending SMS blasts, it's likely because they have set up campaigns under a different industry. However, I wouldn't recommend this approach as it could lead to big trouble and fines (up to $10,000 per non-compliant message). 


     What alternative method(s) would you recommend for beginners? 

  • Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2019 · 95 posts · 65 votes
    2y

    I'm a partner at Launch Control and a former Batch user. Like others have said, Launch is the leader when it comes to text. I have a personal sign-up link, so if you decide to make the switch, use my link! It comes with all of my outbound and drip campaign templates, which have taken over 100 hours to build out.

  • Member since 2024 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    1y

    We are sending 4k texts a day on average with Smarter Contact with no daily sending limits. I know of investors in my network that are sending a lot more with no issues. Their messenger makes it easy to manage a large volume of conversations so with our volume 1 VA manages it full-time. I've used other cheaper solutions, but they're not nearly as good. Most are not even comparable, but I guess you get what you pay for

  • Wholesaler · Member since 2024 · 99 posts · 39 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Bryant Arria:

    Currently using Batch leads which maxes me out at 1,000 texts a day, does anybody out there have a program that they recommend that is affordable and allow me to increase my volume of texts per day? 


     Are you still in the Atlanta market? 

  • Wholesaler · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 398 posts · 680 votes
    1y

    I used Smarter Contact last year, and there is big issue they need to fix. When you upload a list, it'll state that over 70% of your phone numbers are invalid. I know this is not true because I've used IDI data since 2019 and it's the best on the market. Some people I spoke with think it's their attempt to push their skip tracing  packages on you, but I cannot confirm this.

    Also, the text to lead percentage is .5, on average. An optimized texting campaign should be getting 1% lead rates - meaning if you send off 500 texts, you should get 5 leads back. This may not seem like a big issue, but if you're paying for premium data, like I am, it can drive up your cost per deal drastically.

    I switched to REI Reply last year and can send off over 2000 texts in one drop. I don't need to drip them, and it's perfectly within the regulations. I just use the "workflows" feature instead of the campaign feature.

    I am glad the regulations were created, as this is the first time in years that experienced investors have a marketing competitive advantage. It took a lot of testing to figure out how to optimize my text messaging campaigns, and now I can do it without any issues.

    If the process is frustrating, please do not give up on it because you can position yourself as the sole investor solution to many homeowners in your market. The people who reply to texts are different from the ones who pick up for cold calls, so you could potentially be the only one speaking to the sellers on your list.

    Best of luck! @Bryant Arria

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.