Skip to content
Managing Your Property

User Stats

Votes

short term property management company that deals with Traveling nurses in Tulsa, ok

Posted May 31 2024, 11:36

Hello, I have a condo next to OSU Medical Center in Downtown Tulsa. I'm hoping to find a management company that works with traveling Nurses that require short term rentals.  

Thank you, Brian

User Stats

Votes
Veni F.
Pro Member
  • BiggerPockets Support
  • Los Banos, Laguna
Votes |
Pro Member
  • BiggerPockets Support
  • Los Banos, Laguna
Replied May 31 2024, 11:37

Hi Brian,

The key is to find someone you trust, which is why I recommend using Property Management Finder. It helps you find reliable property management partnerships and gives you everything you need to make confident hiring decisions:

• Expert Matching: Match with professionals who meet your criteria
  • Extra Assurance: Licenses, experience, ratings, reviews, and more that can be cross-checked with BiggerPockets members
  • Bonus Content: Receive an essential interactive workbook: “How to Interview Property Management Companies

Here’s how it works:

1. Enter your market and what you're looking for
  2. Instantly see top matches and their qualifications
  3. Connect with only those you want to interview
  4. Bonus! Get the go-to guide for thorough interviews

See you around the site!!!

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 31 2024, 12:04
Quote from @Veni F.:

Hi Brian,

The key is to find someone you trust, which is why I recommend using Property Management Finder. It helps you find reliable property management partnerships and gives you everything you need to make confident hiring decisions:

• Expert Matching: Match with professionals who meet your criteria
  • Extra Assurance: Licenses, experience, ratings, reviews, and more that can be cross-checked with BiggerPockets members
  • Bonus Content: Receive an essential interactive workbook: “How to Interview Property Management Companies

Here’s how it works:

1. Enter your market and what you're looking for
  2. Instantly see top matches and their qualifications
  3. Connect with only those you want to interview
  4. Bonus! Get the go-to guide for thorough interviews

See you around the site!!!

NREIG  logo
NREIG
|
Sponsored
Customizable insurance coverage with a program that’s easy to use Add, edit, and remove properties from your account any time with no minimum-earned premiums.