Single Family buy and hold, McKinney TX

Single Family buy and hold, McKinney TX

Rental Property Investor · Member since 2019 · 17 posts · 7 votes

Investment Info:

Single-family residence buy & hold investment.

Purchase price: $120,000
Cash invested: $6,000
Sale price: $175,000

Single Family buy and hold

What made you interested in investing in this type of deal?

I heard property investments were good in the Dallas metro area. McKinney is on the other side of the freeway from Frisco which was hot at the time.

How did you find this deal and how did you negotiate it?

Turn Key

How did you finance this deal?

5% down, 15% HELOC, 80% Loan

What was the outcome?

Sold it for a profit to help with down payment in family home in CA. Now that I have purchased and sold investment properties I have the itch to buy more, this time don't sell them.

1Reply
5 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.