Local Real Estate Networking

User Stats

Votes
Greg Lovern
Votes |
King County, Washington non-judicial foreclosure auction sales

Greg Lovern
Posted Dec 7 2018, 15:16

Every week, the King County, Washington sheriff's office posts a list of judicial foreclosure auctions from that Friday morning, with the starting bid and final selling price for each home. 

But it's only for judicial foreclosures. Where can I find that information for non-judicial foreclosures, i.e. Trustee Sales, in King County?

As far as I can tell, the auctions for both kinds of foreclosures happen at the same time and place each week; is that correct?

User Stats

Votes
Jack B.
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Seattle, WA
Replied Dec 7 2018, 15:29

Tagged because I'm curious too.

User Stats

Votes
Jim L.
Pro Member
  • Professional
  • Greater Seattle area, WA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Professional
  • Greater Seattle area, WA
Replied Dec 8 2018, 14:30

The country records office has the information you seek, just not in a convenient list.  Or wait, are you looking for post-sale info?  Not sure where you'd find that right after the auction, as each trustee keeps its own information.  Eventually the sale price will likely show up in the country records (e.g., tax records for the parcel), but that takes some time, and some digging.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 18 2024, 23:30
Quote from @Jack B.:

Tagged because I'm curious too.

Did you ever find out where the non judicial foreclosure auctions are held and where to find the properties being listed in the auction?