Contracts and Business Lawyers in Central Florida

Contracts and Business Lawyers in Central Florida

Real Estate Investor · Palm Bay, FL · Member since 2014 · 64 posts · 18 votes

I am currently assembling a team and I'm looking for recommendations for lawyers in Brevard, preferably the Palm Bay or Melbourne area but I am much more concerned with the aptitude and experience of the professional rather then location.

I am not opposed to long distance legal support so long as they are highly responsive and tech savvy if I need a "face to face".

(Planning to use RocketLawyer with the BP discount for all but some very critical items that I'm seeking very interactive council on).

Thank you.

-Keith

0Reply
2 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.