Local Lackawanna resident is ready to Invest.

Local Lackawanna resident is ready to Invest.

Olyphant, PA · Member since 2017 · 33 posts · 5 votes

Hello valley,

Local resident here in Olyphant

Basically still new to real estate without any properties under my belt. I have done my fare share of books, podcasts, videos & reviews. I have even met some investors from just outside my area (Bloomsburg, Mountain top) of the valley of Lackawanna and parts of Wayne counties

I am looking to connect with locally like minded investors from this area, specifically Up as well as Down the line. From Carbondale-Wilkes Barre even some parts of NorthPocono, Madison Twnshp & Western wayne vicinities for a possible meet up as it maybe more beneficial to work with and personally collaborate together with someone who typically works with any and all aspects of the REI trade and could help guide me through the process of purchasing my first investment property through house hacking, BRRRR and or wholeshaling.

Best Regards,

Chris

 

0Reply
2 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.