Realeflow Investor vs. Freedomsoft 4

Realeflow Investor vs. Freedomsoft 4

Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 0 votes

I know there's been a lot of questions asked about Freedomsoft and other CRM type software packages, but I haven't seen anything about Realeflow Investor, only Realeflow's other software packages. Investor is a software created after their Openroad software ceased. I've watched a video on their website and it looks similar to Freedomsoft, but may also do some things differently and some things additional to Freedomsoft. Of course, the video doesn't go into great detail about all of it's features. I've watched a pretty lengthy video about Freedomsoft where there was a pretty thorough demonstration given, but it was for version 3. So, to my question: Has anyone used Realeflow Investor and/or Freedomsoft 4 and can actually give some good information on either on of them? I'm looking for a general review of the overall experience and whether either one was able to fulfill most, if not all needs for a software.

0Reply
55 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor · Olympia, WA · Member since 2009 · 4 posts · 9 votes
12y

I have used both. I ultimately decided on RF. FS was a little easier to use but RF had more features. They are both good for keeping things organized and in one place. But they are tools. Not going to make or break your business. (despite what the sales videos tell you). The websites and squeeze pages are really easy to set up. But you will need to drive traffic to them. Good autoresponders and template emails.

Realeflow is coming out with a completely new platform very soon. I'm kind of curious to see how it's laid out. I wasn't crazy about the last few updates. It reminds me of the Windows 8 layout.

PS - I am a full time investor and have been for 20 years.....And I use it.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · New Haven, CT · Member since 2012 · 285 posts · 175 votes
    12y

    @Jesse Harrison Do you have any more experience with RealeFlow?

  • Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    Actually Shawn, I don't have experience with either of the software packages. I'm actually in the beginning stages of learning about real estate investing and came accross the software while doing resesrch. I was just looking to gain any further about either one. Based on the little information I have, I'm leaning towards Investor. It just seems a bit more professional with slightly better features. Any input?

  • Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    You're the exact type of person those products are marketed to; limited knowledge and potential to believe the BS. I know of zero full time and successful investors using any software to run their vesting business.

  • Real Estate Investor · Olympia, WA · Member since 2009 · 4 posts · 9 votes
    12y

    I have used both. I ultimately decided on RF. FS was a little easier to use but RF had more features. They are both good for keeping things organized and in one place. But they are tools. Not going to make or break your business. (despite what the sales videos tell you). The websites and squeeze pages are really easy to set up. But you will need to drive traffic to them. Good autoresponders and template emails.

    Realeflow is coming out with a completely new platform very soon. I'm kind of curious to see how it's laid out. I wasn't crazy about the last few updates. It reminds me of the Windows 8 layout.

    PS - I am a full time investor and have been for 20 years.....And I use it.

  • Wholesaler · Spring, TX · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    I noticed that these replies are 2 yrs old. I just recently used Freedomsoft and just recently canceled my subscription. Perhaps 2 years ago Freedomsoft was a pretty decent crm program for investors, however they must have completely changed their system since then. Today the subscription is $200.00 per month ($199.00), and  after using them for 5 months I only became more and more frustrated with every use.  When I first joined they had templates for investors; ie, contracts,, forms to download, and postcards and letters, also follow up letters to buyers or sellers for direct mailings within the site. But then after an update all those templates disappeared, only to come back again in another form, a format that works completely in house, within the website, having only the "website" fill in all your forms with info that you've had to input on all your buyers, sellers,  and property list.  For me at least,  I found the new update totally user unfriendly and it gave me a "forced" feeling.  Granted they have tons, and tons of videos for users to watch and learn "their" program and way of doing things.  But I don't have the time to watch the million videos about "their" system.  Mainly my team and I have our own way of doing things, making lists, organizing, etc. and freedomsoft just isnt customizable to any other way but their way.  I will say however, on the positive side,  one of things they do have going for them is their cash buyers lists, and property list generator. However it does not always work consistently, too many glitches, navigationally unfriendly, for me anyway.  You may see  50 properties in the properties list, then 2 minutes later after changing pages and then going back to it, Poof, the 50 are gone and it will show 3 or 0 properties instead. I'm sure its again, its a glitch in the system, and it doesn't happen all the time. But again the cash buyers list for finding cash buyers across the country is a plus. But as I mentioned above, for me, at $200.00 per month, Freedomsoft isn't worth it. After some research, and reading what others have said here on biggerPockets, I'm looking into a crm called Podio. It sounds good, real estate friendly, offers the flexibility of doing your investing the way you want to, and best of all the price is waaaaaaay under $200.00 a month.   Hope that helps anyone wondering about Freedom soft. 

  • Investor · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2011 · 38 posts · 19 votes
    9y

    You should check out www.myreipro.com which is the most complete software around.

  • Real estate investor · Pasadena, MD · Member since 2016 · 165 posts · 258 votes
    9y

    I second REIPRO. I have found it to be very user friendly with great customer support if you have any questions or problems

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.