Larry Goins Investor Seminar HFD July 2018

Larry Goins Investor Seminar HFD July 2018

Nashua, NH · Member since 2012 · 20 posts · 1 vote
I am attending the Larry Goins Real Estate Investor Seminar this Thursday -Saturday July 26-28th. I have an Investor partner that cannot attend last minute. I am looking to see if any new or novice, maybe even advanced investors would be interested in attending with me. I am also looking to network and partner with others too. It will be held in Hartford, CT so it will not be a far drive to get there. This Seminar in Content Only...so no sales pitches to buy other products or up-sell anything. From his website “What if you could spend three FULL days behind closed doors with my team and I, personally teaching you EXACTLY how we buy and sell 5... 10... Even 15 houses per month.” Link: http://larrygoins.com/training-events/ Please contact me with questions and if you may be interested. Thanks Brian Six . Zero three three one 8 . nine 564
0Reply
10 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.