Negotiating Fees for Back Property Taxes in Philly

Negotiating Fees for Back Property Taxes in Philly

Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2014 · 240 posts · 94 votes

I wanted to see if anyone had any experience with negotiating the fees, interest, and penalties on back property taxes in Philadelphia. I did it once before on a property where I sent the check on time, but they did not receive it. I waited in a long line at L&I building on an upper floor then someone helped me out. They said they made an exception since it was their mistake.

If it is not their mistake, is there a way to negotiate this. Please share if you have any experience.

0Reply
5 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.