Recommend any Realtors who do 1x Lease Ups Really Well?

Recommend any Realtors who do 1x Lease Ups Really Well?

Real Estate Investor · Whittier, CA · Member since 2014 · 58 posts · 3 votes

Hello BP!

I have a unit coming up out of rehab, and will be looking to rent it soon. I plan on having a "tenant-manager" (agreement and expectations already created) in this unit. I'm inquiring to see if there are any RE Agents in Cincinnati that specialize in leasing, who would be interested in connecting with me to lease it (note- there will be two more coming soon).

I know- worst time of year to do leasing! But, want someone in there before it gets too cold.

Message me, and reach out if this is in your wheelhouse (or, any Property Managers, but I've called just about all the PM companies in Cincinnati- would be surprised if someone new were to pop up... and, I always love surprises!

-Tanner

0Reply
15 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.