Who do you use as a Buyer's Agent in Charlotte, NC?

Who do you use as a Buyer's Agent in Charlotte, NC?

Charlotte, NC · Member since 2017 · 54 posts · 28 votes

Charlotte and surrounding area investors,

I will forever be a student of the real estate game, but I am now comfortable enough to begin looking for deals and pull the trigger on a single family or multi-family property.  The only problem is that I am currently working a full time job and in business school at Chapel Hill, so I have very little time to search for properties.  Do you all have any recommendations of a buyer's agent that can help me find properties and/or provide a guiding hand on getting to know the markets around Charlotte?  I seem to find out about deals too late, as I have had several slip between my fingers in the last couple of months.  Granted, I saw the deals after several days, and in one case, several weeks after they were listed, so I can hardly complain.

0Reply
2 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.