Anyone attending the PaperSource Symposium in LV this month?

Anyone attending the PaperSource Symposium in LV this month?

Investor · Kingston, WA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes

If anyone is planning to attend the PaperSource Symposium in LV this month, post here, and let's connect at the conference. I look forward to meeting you.

Bob Malecki

2Reply
67 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2013 · 125 posts · 82 votes
10y

Great event Bill!

@William "W.J" Mencarow

Of the many real estate related events I've attended, this has been the best. I am a committed student of yours, and will attend your Papersource events every year going forward. I can't say enough good things about the information and education provided at this event.

See this reply in the discussion

25 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.