Deal Machine App Beneficial

Deal Machine App Beneficial

Flipper/Rehabber · Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 39 posts · 12 votes

Hi everyone, as a wholesaler I've been driving for dollars and now have a list of abandoned/vacant house I want to mail the owner's about. I work out of state so I'm only home on the weekends, also I don't have a large amount of capital for direct mail. I've downloaded the DealMachine app and wanted to get some feedback reviews about the app. Is it beneficial? Are they mailing the correct addresses? Anyone receive calls from motivated sellers using the app? Anyone close a deal using this app? All feedback is welcomed and appreciated, thanks!

11Reply
496 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 35 posts · 34 votes
8y
I downloaded it two weeks ago. So far I’ve sent 12 mailers and I have gotten two phone calls from two sellers. Both want to sell and I’m closing on one of them with a Subject to deal
See this reply in the discussion

77 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.