Whoesaler PPC and Facebook Retargeting

Whoesaler PPC and Facebook Retargeting

Rental Property Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 6 votes

Hey Bigger Pockets, 

I’ve decided to get out of my analysis paralysis and actually jump into real estate investing- focusing initially on wholesaling. I'm in the process of finalizing my website (obviously this needs to be strong as it will be my landing site for other marketing initiatives.

I do plan on keeping my 9-5, so I am looking to use Google PPC and Facebook retargeting ads to build the majority my pipeline, using nights and weekends for follow-up and some limited cold calling. I do have access to Batch Leads for analysis/ data. The initial area I will focus on is in NE FL and has the following: 

- Population: 81K
- Median HH Income: $109K
- Median Age: 45
- # of HH's: 32,958

I'd like to keep my area smaller in the beginning so I can better controll marketing expenses, while avoiding spreading them too thin. Does this sound like a good area? Should I expand or contract this? If I want to get a deal every month/ every other month, what kind of a marketing budget should I set aside for this? Any recommendations for other "low time commitment/ high ROI" marketing ideas?

Thanks, 

Chris

0Reply
28 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    1y

    Ads are typically never high ROI items. The best ROI is getting in front of people and meeting them. I would say ads are better than cold calling as its inbound vs outbound marketing and most people do not like to be called.

    7e investments53 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.