The key to unlocking massive wealth and riches....

The key to unlocking massive wealth and riches....

Member since 2008 · 452 posts · 18 votes

I always find it interesting how I come into these forums and I talk to people in everyday life and they all say the same thing. "How do I get from where I am now, to where I want to be in life?". Often referring to financial freedom, or becoming a millionaire through real estate investing.

Then often the common answer of many people is explanations as to how it's done and what to do. Usually that information is passed on to the novice investor and it basically goes in one ear and out the other.

So let me explain how to become a millionaire....

It's quite simple really. What you have to do is simply start repeating to yourself the phrase "I am a multi millionaire real estate investor".

For many of you the idea is crazy right? Well there's a 4000 year old proverb that says "as a man thinketh in his heart so is he". And that saying is true. You currently think of yourself within certain contexts. Like you think to yourself and you know that you're a: plumber, a mechanic, a sales man, a student, a truck driver. And you know how to fill that roll. You even go so far as to think and act like someone who fits that stereotype. So if you're a secretary, you dress a certain way, you act a certain way, you show up for work on time, you do your work all day. So in other words You know and you think of yourself as: "X" and you behave as "X" would behave each and everyday.

So what you got to do is start to think of yourself as someone new. You have to recreate those nero connections. If someone tells you "go out and make 100 offers". You can't do that because your brain isn't wired to allow you to. Because your just a student. Your just a secretary, your just a homemaker, your just a plumber. So what you got to do is change your beliefs about who you are.

The key to doing this and to effortlessly becoming a multi millionaire is to keep doing the same things you do each day. However, all you go to do is start saying to yourself the phrase "I am a multi millionaire real estate investor". And do not just say "real estate investor" be absolutely positively sure to say " multi millionaire...". Say it to yourself at least 100 times each day.

Here's what will happen....

The first time you say it you might laugh. You might snicker. You might be like "ya right". You might think this is goofy. But your mind doesn't work that way. It can only interpreate and act upon the data it's given. So you keep saying it more and more and more each and every day.

Next thing you know you'll notice something funny happening. You'll get strange sense of something changing inside. All of a sudden you'll actually start to doubt your doubts about it. Like you'll be saying it and you'll all of a sudden notice you're now at peace with saying it. Your getting more and more comfortable saying it. You're shrugging off doubts and doubting your old doubts. And starting to look at yourself in a new light.

Next thing you know here's what will happen....

You'll be driving along in your truck "your a truck driver remember" ;-) and you'll see a book store, and you'll think to yourself "hmmmm, I'm gonna pull in there and see what real estate investing titles they have and maybe pick up one or two". You'll go in find some great books and buy them. Or you'll see the Carlton Sheets infomercial and you'll say to yourself. Ya I'm gonna buy that course and start to study it. And you'll find all these circumstances and situations arising that are coming out of nowhere, almost to the point where you'll wonder "whats going on".

What's going on is.....

Your brain is simply starting to make you take the actions and behave as a multi millionaire real estate investor would behave. So you keep saying that saying over and over and over again. Now here's what's happening...

At a sub atomic level nero transmitters are getting linked up in your brain. It's true. Your actually rebuilding connections in the brain that tell your body how to behave and tell you what to do in any given situation in life. So before you'd go looking in the paper for the sports section. Now you find yourself checking to see if theirs a local real estate investing group in your area that you can start attending.

As your mind is changing more and more you're starting to behave differently. To the point where eventually you decide it's time to buy my first property. You've studied enough and you know you're a millionaire, even if the cash is not in your account yet, you know you have "the right stuff". And you go out and buy a old dump of a house but in a nice neighborhood. You do some minor cosmetic repairs, relist it and flip it. And you make $50,000. And you get excited, but you keep saying that saying to yourself more and more and more.

So you flip a few more houses and all of a sudden things are going in the right direction. Next thing you know your reinvesting those winfall profits into small apartment buildings which you're buying for little to nothing down. From there the rest is history.

So absolutely that's the most important step to becoming filthy rich is to start to believe and tell yourself at least 100 times daily that "I am a multi millionaire real estate investor".

The universe is a puzzling thing...

Often most things in reality are born out of our thoughts. So start telling yourself "this is possible for me" and "I am a multi millionaire real estate investor". Listen, if other people are doing it, that means you can do it too. And if you catch yourself thinking something like "no way that would never happen to me". Just repeat the montra I mentioned and eventually start to doubt those doubts. Then when those thoughts arise you'll find yourself also saying "but that's the old me. That me no longer exists. The new me is infact a millionaire. Even though I don't see the material equivalent in the real world yet, it is guaranteed to come. And when I do get that first millionaire. It won't even surprise me one bit, because I am a multi millionaire. I'm giving abundance to the world and I'm attracting and commanding abundance to appear in my life.

Anyway, true story... I was back in college. I had no money. I never had a successful business. I wasn't even going to graduate because I was short a few courses. But what started as a doubtful affirmation of "I like myself" which I just started saying because I knew it was better than thinking negatively eventually started to get stronger and stronger. I started affirming to myself all day long "I am a super successful business person" and all kinds of other positive affirmations. And then I started saying "I am going to earn $10,000 by December of 2000". I had no job lined up, I wasn't going to graduate. I had no business. But I didn't care. Because all I needed was that belief and all I did was kept affirming that day after day. All day long. Next thing I knew I got a business idea that came to me in a dream while I was sleeping. I woke up started working on the idea. And just a few months later I was making that $10k per month. A few years later that grew to $100k per month. True story.

But now that I'm successful I still have doubts at time too....

But I always think back about how powerful affirmations and beliefs can be and how they've shaped my destiny in life. So all I'm saying my friend is that "you got to believe it, before you'll see it". And start to affirm to yourself each day who you want to become. So if you want to become rich then tell yourself "I am rich". And it will start to manifest itself in all kinds of ordinary situations which you'll cultivate toward the attainment of your dreams.

So dream big, and start to believe it will happen and that you are becoming the person who you want to be and you will become that person.

=====================================
LOL
=====================================

"wow this guy goes on and on...he's like the energizer bunny...he doesn't quit".....Well when you're rich son of a ***** like me, you work at home, and you have no more cares or responsibilities and you're no longer in the rat race...well what else is there to do but go into forums to philosophize and to do some online gaming. ha ha."

0Reply
28 views

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2008 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    19y

    You know, it's so funny I've spent the past few weeks with my nose in books about this very subject. Have any of you heard of The Secret? Recently featured in Oprah, it talks about a very similar belief... that the energy you put out there, positive or negative, will attract things of the same nature into your life. A very intersting and inspirational concept. I'd Google "The Secret" or "the law of attraction" and do some research on it. It's very applicable to real estate inveseting and I've found that I've certainly made some progress using these methods....

  • Real Estate Investor · OH · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    19y

    All of the psychological mumbo-jumbo in the world will not help you succeed if you don't really understand your business. The number one reason that businesses fail is lack of cash flow. Chanting "I like myself" a million times isn't going to do one thing to improve your cash flow.

    If you need to read motivational materials to become motivated enough to get moving, then you are not going to make it as a business owner. Almost all successful people are self-motivated.

    Good Luck,

  • Wholesaler · Amarillo, TX · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 659 votes
    19y

    Mike, I think r2d2 is describing one method of attaining something that is absolutely integral to success, belief and desire. I personally don't use affirmations as r2 described, but I do heavily use visualization. I know when I can see it in my mind, I can make it a reality. Once the picture comes into focus in my mind, my belief and my desire is very clear.

    Focused belief and desire are very powerful forces. I would have to say they are two of the most powerful forces that I know of. Learning to use these forces consciously can be a very potent tool in a person's life.

    Now don't get me wrong, pragmatic action is absolutely necessary. Money DOES grow on trees, but it has to pulped, woven, dyed, and inked first. Notice that r2 describes some of the action steps (going to the bookstore, buying the course, buying that first property, etc.) Point being that corresponding action and focused work is absolutely necessary to convert any belief or desire into reality, but all things start as an idea and are converted to reality through working with belief and desire.

    If you don't have the desire or don't think its possible for you, then you will not get through the trenches to make it the other side.

    Its always the same: Dream, Struggle, Victory. Whatever you need to get from Dream to Victory, do it. Whether it be motivation and inspiration and/or "how to" books and seminars. It will require belief and desire to do the work learning and growing to achieve the success you have always fantasized and dreamed about.

    On a side note, I haven't read the book, but I have watched the movie, The Secret, and I think it has some very solid ideas in it. I understand that the law of attraction is pervasive in our universe. I come from a science background, and I understand it deeply in physics and astronomy. The idea in The Secret depicts the universe of our relationships and individual interactions with the world to carry the same principles. I personally believe this to be true and have found it to be a very effective tool in my life.

  • Member since 2008 · 20 posts · 0 votes
    19y

    r2d2,

    I've been lurking here for the past week or so and I've really enjoyed your posts.

    I completely agree that you must first believe before you can achieve. You can have all the knowledge in the world and be the smartest person alive; however, if you do not believe you can do something, you simply won't.

    If you don't believe you can do something, yet you find yourself compelled to do it anyhow. A great way to start changing your beliefs is through the usage of affirmations (repeating a positive phrase to yourself over and over again.) Which is exactly what I think you were talking about by repeating "I am a multimillionaire real estate investor."

    When constructing affirmations it is extremely important to phrase them in the present-tense. For example, you do NOT want to say "I WILL be a multimillionaire real estate investor." That kind of future-tense affirmation will not work nearly as effectively. You must begin to believe that you already ARE a multimillionaire investor.

    The Law of Attraction states that "like attracts like."

    Basically that means if you are not thinking like a multimillionaire real estate investor then that type of lifestyle or "energy" will not be attracted to you. In order to attract the correct "energy" you must already be thinking like a multimillionaire real estate investor.

    There are tons of great books on this subject.

    Some include:
    -Think and Grow Rich
    -You Were Born Rich
    -The Science of Getting Rich
    -The Master Key System
    -The Secret (also a movie www.thesecret.tv)

    Most of the books are about getting rich as you can probably guess by the titles. But they all use the same principals of "The Law of Attraction" as their underlying message.

    You can use "The Law of Attraction" to attract more than just money, but money can be a great marketing tool :).

    Really what they help you do is become successful, and successful can be whatever you define it to be. Earl Nightingale defines success as "A progressive realization of a worthy ideal." I like that one.

    Anyhow, if you are interested in some of the science behind "The Law of Attraction" I've included some links below to a lecture put on by Bruce Lipton, he has a book called The Biology of Belief and he tries to explain from a cellular standpoint why belief is so important to getting what we want.

    The video is in two parts and is a little over 2 hours long. (But it's a good watch.)

    the new biology - where mind and matter meet 1 of 2

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8982208321500875373&q=the+new+biology&hl=en

    the new biology - where mind and matter meet 2 of 2

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2637636539837098620&q=the+new+biology&hl=en

    I AM A MULTIMILLIONAIRE INVESTOR!! :)
    -Sean

  • Member since 2008 · 48 posts · 1 vote
    19y

    The original post was about affirmations, there are many that you may use and adapt to suit your situation. It's all about programming your subconscious and taking your mind away from the physical and letting you dictate your life through mental processes. It takes about 30 days of 1 affirmation to be programmed into your subconscious way of thought.

  • Member since 2008 · 16 posts · 0 votes
    19y

    HAHA!! YOu need to write a book! That has to be by far the greatest success story I have ever read!! A sense of humor! I am in the process of trianing my husbands mind like that! (he get discouraged easily) We both enjoyed this!! He says that he is gonna keep saying "Im rich b***h"! (following "Im a muli-millionar REI") :lol:

  • Rental Property Investor · Twin Cities, MN · Member since 2008 · 94 posts · 10 votes
    19y
    Originally posted by "r2d246":
    I always find it interesting how I come into these forums and I talk to people in everyday life and they all say the same thing. "How do I get from where I am now, to where I want to be in life?". Often referring to financial freedom, or becoming a millionaire through real estate investing.

    There is only one real answer to these questions. Consistently spend less than you make and then save and invest the rest for a long long time.

    Any other answer will set you up for failure. Life is all about income, wealth is only a tool. It won't last long if it isn't properly cared for.

    I must say that your post was well executed and affirmations are key to many folks. Some call it affirmations, others call it prayer...Both folks swear it works. Whatever you call it, it can't hurt any, thats for sure...

  • Austin, TX · Member since 2008 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    19y

    I love your post. I had one specific question though. How did you attain -

    A few years later that grew to $100k per month. True story.

    My goal is to be making $100,000 a month residual. How'd you get to that, can you supply me with a blueprint of your success?

    Cory

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.