• Real Estate Agent
  • Baton Rouge, LA
Votes |
Task list, task tracking, reminders

Brian Mackey
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Baton Rouge, LA
Posted Jul 17 2020, 19:55

What is everyone using to track their daily routines, or tasks, etc.

I use a regular notepad to write down my daily tasks, but also use emails a lot to use as reminders. I’ll schedule an email to send at a later date, and I’ll use my sent box as a task tracker/reminder.

Anyone have any good strategies to help keep on track? Good apps?

User Stats

Votes
Jeffrey Edwards
  • Real Estate Broker
  • West Bloomfield, MI
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • West Bloomfield, MI
Replied Jul 18 2020, 03:57

I'm old school.  I keep a pocket notepad and cross completed tasks off.  Something about physically crossing it off gives me a sense of satisfaction.  I'm sure there a wayyyyyy better ways but it works for me! 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jul 4 2024, 18:37

It's like combining old-school charm with some modern tweaks. It's like having a digital notepad that’s always with you, and it's super easy to use. I've found something that might be up your alley: https://notesonline.com/notepad .
What I love about it is how straightforward it is. No frills, just a clean place to jot down your tasks. You can create separate notes for different types of tasks or routines, and it’s all stored online, so you can access it from anywhere. It’s been a game-changer for me, especially when I need to check my list on the go.
Another trick I’ve picked up is setting reminders on my phone. I use the built-in calendar and reminders app. It pings me when I need to do something, which keeps me on my toes. Plus, it’s hard to ignore a notification that pops up right in front of you.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Chris Seveney
Pro Member
#4 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Votes |
Pro Member
#4 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Replied Jul 4 2024, 19:01

@Brian Mackey

Get a remarkable tablet

We use Microsoft so I drag emails into Microsoft to do which created them as a task