I’m looking for advice in the south Alabama area.

I’m looking for advice in the south Alabama area.

Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 1 vote

I have two rental properties that I am going to refinance at the beginning of the year.. BUT! I’m needing some advice on what to do with the money.. I can build a small rental house on one of my properties, buy land to build, or look for another rental property. I feel like this will be a decision that ultimately will propel me forward years a head of schedule or drag me back a year or two. I’d love to sit down for a cup of coffee or just a phone call to explain where I am at. I just want to make the right decision for me and my family. If you can help hit me up! Thanks in advance!

0Reply
0 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.