Partnering with a home builder when you own the land

Partnering with a home builder when you own the land

Professional · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 1 vote

Has anyone ever owned a buildable lot of land and instead of selling it to a builder, created some kind of partnership with a builder where you provide the land and they provide the building expertise and you somehow split expenses and then split profits when you sell the new home?  I have an opportunity to purchase a lot for a decent price, all things considered, and I'm trying to wrap my head around how I can make money by building a new home and selling that house as opposed to just flipping the lot to a developer.  

0Reply
6 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.