Whole Tailing Strategy

Whole Tailing Strategy

New to Real Estate · FL · Member since 2024 · 1 post · 1 vote

When using the Whole-tailing strategy.....does anyone know if using the MLS is a good lead source? Or is better to stay off market? Or is it contradictory because the property you purchase is going back on the MLS 2-3 weeks later? Can someone please shed some light on this? Thanks!

1Reply
16 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Phoenix · Member since 2024 · 8 posts · 8 votes
    2y

    I would suggest seeking off market properties. I feel like they have a better change of suiting the whole-tailing strategy. You are able to get properties for cheaper most of the time. Not that MLS deals are bad but it is certainly harder to find a good deal. I'm sure it varies depending on the market you are in as well. Good luck on your real estate journey Russell!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.