Meetup for Greenville/Upstate South Carolina

Meetup for Greenville/Upstate South Carolina

Lender · Simpsonville, SC · Member since 2015 · 34 posts · 5 votes

A few of us bigger pockets members have decided to start a monthly meetup for anyone in the Greenville/Upstate South Carolina area. The goal is to meet other people in our area involved/interested in investing in real estate and general networking. The first meeting is going to be held August 13th from 7:00PM to 8:00PM at Coffee Underground in downtown Greenville. If you intend on coming, please let us know so we can keep a count and know to look out for you. 

Looking forward to meeting and working with everyone in the future!

0Reply
61 views

Most Popular Reply

Greenwood, SC · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 2 votes
8y

Hi, all! Late to the party, but better late than never :) Do you guys still do a monthly meetup for real estate investors? 

See this reply in the discussion

35 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Easley, SC · Member since 2010 · 340 posts · 249 votes
    11y

    No promises but in my calendar.  

  • Vendor · Cayce, SC · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    I should be there 

  • Lender · Simpsonville, SC · Member since 2015 · 34 posts · 5 votes
    11y
  • Mauldin, SC · Member since 2014 · 69 posts · 14 votes
    11y

    Hey @Dave VanDommelen, I'll be there!

    Would love to see fellow investors from: Simpsonville Mauldin Greenville or anywhere else around!

    @Drew Castleberry

    @Jason Hatfield

    @John Tucker

    Let's Meet Up!

  • Investor · Simpsonville, SC · Member since 2015 · 132 posts · 54 votes
    11y

    @Dave VanDommelen

    @Brian Knox

    Count me in. I got it circled on the calendar.

  • Real Estate Broker · Greer, SC · Member since 2013 · 548 posts · 271 votes
    11y

    I'm game. See yall then. 

  • Investor · Elkton, MD · Member since 2015 · 89 posts · 21 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Dave VanDommelen:

    A few of us bigger pockets members have decided to start a monthly meetup for anyone in the Greenville/Upstate South Carolina area. The goal is to meet other people in our area involved/interested in investing in real estate and general networking. The first meeting is going to be held August 13th from 7:00PM to 8:00PM at Coffee Underground in downtown Greenville. If you intend on coming, please let us know so we can keep a count and know to look out for you. 

    Looking forward to meeting and working with everyone in the future!

    Dave,

    Thanks for the invite but I need to be in CT the next day.  MD to SC to CT is one hell of an exhausting drive for a 24 hour period :-).  I am trying to plan a trip down in Sept or October to put a local team in place.  I will absolutely plan my trip around your meeting schedule!

  • Lender · Simpsonville, SC · Member since 2015 · 34 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    No problem @Jason Hatfield. We will definitely keep you updated on our schedule and work out a time for you to be able to meet up with everyone.

  • Wholesaler · Columbia, SC · Member since 2015 · 123 posts · 15 votes
    11y

    @Dave VanDommelen, that's great! @Jacob Edmond and I just discussed the possibility of doing a meetup for the BP members in Columbia...Jacob, I think this is a sign that we need to get started. 

  • Charleston, SC · Member since 2014 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Nice! Will be there. Thanks for setting this up.

  • Real Estate Agent · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2014 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    I've been looking for something like! Unless something urgent comes up, count me in!

  • Real Estate Agent · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2014 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Dan Stanley:

    I've been looking for something like this*! Unless something urgent comes up, count me in!

  • Real Estate Agent · Greenville, SC · Member since 2014 · 86 posts · 30 votes
    11y

    In my calander!! Looking forward to meeting the BP family.

  • Investor · Greenville, SC · Member since 2013 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    I'll be there. Excited to meet up with people. 

  • Investor · Greenville, SC · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    I will be there. Looking forward to it!

  • Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2015 · 106 posts · 29 votes
    11y

    Will do my best to be there!

  • Mauldin, SC · Member since 2014 · 69 posts · 14 votes
    11y

    Hey Crew! I just reserved some seating space at Coffee Underground for this Thursday. It seems like we'll have a decent little group, which ROCKS!

    Brian

  • Realtor & Investor · Greenville, SC · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    I should be there, looking forward to meeting everyone!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Greenville, SC · Member since 2011 · 74 posts · 22 votes
    11y

    See you guys tonight.  Looking forward to meeting everyone.

  • Real Estate Agent · Greenville, SC · Member since 2014 · 86 posts · 30 votes
    11y

    Won't be able to make it. My little girl is running a 102 fever. I was looking forward to the Meetup but family comes first. You guys have fun!

  • Real Estate Agent · Greenville, SC · Member since 2014 · 86 posts · 30 votes
    11y

    Won't be able to make it. My little girl is running a 102 fever. I was looking forward to the Meetup but family comes first. You guys have fun!

  • Spartanburg, SC · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    I feel so stupid...just had time to read about this and now its too late...will try to do my best to make the next one : (

  • Wholesaler · Easley, SC · Member since 2010 · 340 posts · 249 votes
    11y

    Several guys showed interest in visiting my 2 rehabs and doing a walk through of a potential purchase today.  I know it is short notice but I will be going out there in the next hour or so. If anyone is interested call or text the number in my signature. The properties are in the same neighborhood in liberty. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Pickens, SC · Member since 2015 · 38 posts · 11 votes
    11y

    just started using BP last week. I was sad to find out that I had missed this by one day. I am really exited to start networking with fellow investors from the upstate. PLEASE let me know when the next upstate met up will be.

    Thanks so much guys

    Baylus D. Nicholson

  • Lender · Simpsonville, SC · Member since 2015 · 34 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    Just wanted to let everyone know there will be another BP meetup this Thursday at 6:30PM. This link has the info...

    http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/582/topics/220406-another-meetup-for-greenville-south-carolina

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.