Investor · Winston-Salem, NC · Member since 2016 · 22 posts · 1 vote
I'm looking buyers/flippers and other wholesales in the Western NC area. I'm specifically interested in properties in the Cullowhee, Silva and Jackson Co area. My goal would be to hold a couple of rentals in Cullowhee. As I market to this area, if I come across properties to wholesale instead, I would like a few buyers to connect with.
I am an investor in the Winston-Salem/Lexington area, but have two children who are attending Western Carolina and want to hold a few properties for a few years while they are there. So, while I am primarily going to try to locate these properties using my own marketing, if there are other wholesalers with properties in this area, I'd be interested to see them - just send me a PM.
This seems to be a pretty tight community, as I imagine most college towns would be. There just doesn't seem to be a lot of turnover. I will be in the Cullowhee area this coming Thursday, August 4th to look at properties and scout at the area as I drive for dollars with my daughter who is very familiar with the area.
Any advice or direction is appreacitate. If any one has any leads, please PM me with details.