BP: Ad Wasteland

BP: Ad Wasteland

Investor · Roanoke, VA · Member since 2021 · 16 posts · 4 votes

I’ve listened to just about every single episode of the podcast (900+) and it seems like they’re getting worse over time.

A 35 minute episode is now just a 3 min intro, 20 min of content, 10 min of advertisements, and a 2 min outro with more ads. 

The most recent “webinar” with Faircloth and Francois was shameless promotion with almost no actual value.

I hate to be negative, I’ve gotten a lot from BP.  But why exactly am I paying for Spotify premium and BP Pro just to be flooded with ads?


Just my two cents, sometimes negative feedback is needed. 


1Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · North Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    @Neil Seldomridge

    The website is becoming that as well. You would think they would suspend ads for paid accounts.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.