Lakeland - New to the area, seeking some advises

Lakeland - New to the area, seeking some advises

Rental Property Investor · Cincinnati OH · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 3 votes

Hey everybody ,I'm new to this wonderful community BiggerPockets .

I live in Jacksonville FL and I hold rentals in NC and AL and now I'm looking for opportunities in Lakeland .

Would like to get some thoughts about the market over there in general as far as development, ideal zip codes for rental any tip would be appreciated .

Investor friendly Agents , Wholesalers please say hey .

Btw , I"ll be in Lakeland area in January, Would love to connect with people, coffee on me :)

Happy holidays 

0Reply
5 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.