Looking for some investment kangurus to bounce around some ideas!

Looking for some investment kangurus to bounce around some ideas!

Glen Ellyn, IL · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello!

I am new to bigger pockets and to real estate in general.  (I apologize for the bad pun, but I had too.)  I never liked the idea of working as a means to an end, but as I get older (31), I am realizing that I could help so many more people if I don't have to worry about paying back all my debt and spending all my time at work and being stressed.  (I'm in a medical profession with plenty of school loans to pay back) I'm going to try this game out and see how far it gets me.  I'm still deciding on a niche, but I'm thinking about buying a 3-4 unit rental unit to start out.  I am currently living in a US territory where you cannot buy property, and I'm open to going pretty much anywhere.  I like the idea of having rental properties from afar so I can "bounce" around.  I am also interested in house flipping but I need to do a lot more research to figure out how I can make profit doing so.  I'm looking forward to learning and developing some skills!  

0Reply
12 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.