Prospective Flipper in Southern Maine

Prospective Flipper in Southern Maine

Member since 2025 · 1 post · 2 votes

Good Morning,

I recently moved to Maine from working overseas and am enthusiastic about the idea of flipping homes in the area! Being boots on the ground out here, seeing the state of some of the homes here both on and off the market and knowing the price of housing in the area, I am confident that I could be successful in flipping homes here. 

I make it a personal goal to never turn down help. If anybody has any helpful information, I am very open.

-Ken

2Reply
24 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dan WeberBusiness Member
    Realtor · Portland, ME · Member since 2015 · 655 posts · 552 votes
    1y

    Hi @Kenneth Alan Flugrad, come and network this month at our next meetup, you might meet others that could be valuable in your flipping endeavors.

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/1229391-sout...

  • New to Real Estate · Miami, FL · Member since 2024 · 1k+ posts · 453 votes
    1y

    Good morning, Ken!

    It’s great to hear that you’re already active in the Southern Maine market. With your boots-on-the-ground approach, you’re in a strong position to find profitable flips. As you scale, make sure to factor in seasonality, renovation surprises, and buyer demand in different areas. Should you need fast and flexible financing to move on deals quickly, I’d be happy to help. Let me know how I can support your success!

    Best of luck,
    Drago

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.