1031 Cash Flow investor

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Phoenix AZ, USA · Member since 2023 · 209 posts · 81 votes
1y

Happy to help out in AZ Paul. Currently working with an out of state investor looking to do the same thing but invest in a nice STR out here.

I'll PM you but would be happy to get on a call!

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Lakeland, TN · Member since 2015 · 214 posts · 105 votes
    1y

    @Paul Whitney We work with investors in your same situation often. We are in 11 markets in the Mid-South/Mid-West. If you would like to learn more about how we can add value to your situation, I would love to have a 1:1 call with you. Just click on my website link in my signature line and you can schedule a time with me to learn more! 

  • Specialist · Memphis, TN · Member since 2024 · 63 posts · 24 votes
    1y

    Hi @Paul Whitney 

    That sounds like an exciting move! A 7.5% cap rate is definitely appealing, especially in today’s market. With California’s tough landlord laws, I can see why you’re looking for more landlord-friendly areas. Have you looked into any specific states yet, or are you still exploring options? I’d love to hear more about what you’re targeting in terms of property type and location. Let’s connect and chat about potential opportunities—I may have some suggestions that could align with your goals!

  • Bradley BuxtonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · NV · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    1y

    @Paul Whitney

    I'm a former SLO resident now up in the Tahoe Reno area. Your question is quite broad. It might help to eliminate the places you would not want to invest to narrow your search. There will be multiple markets you can achieve a 7.5% cap rate especially if you're buying with cash. What are the other important parts of having an investment property? What will fit into your time and lifestyle? Do you want to travel 2 days to the east coast, FL or something only a day away you can get to quickly like AZ or NV? Seems like you're in a good spot with lots of options. Have you sold your property you're going to exchange? 

  • Realtor · Phoenix AZ, USA · Member since 2023 · 209 posts · 81 votes
    1y

    Happy to help out in AZ Paul. Currently working with an out of state investor looking to do the same thing but invest in a nice STR out here.

    I'll PM you but would be happy to get on a call!

  • Investor · Arroyo Grande, CA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    Hey Paul, I've done a few of these with buyers moving money from California to the Detroit market. 

    I invest there and have a full team on-the-ground. Happy to talk if you're interested in checking that out.

  • Drew SygitBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Royal Oak, MI · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 9k+ votes
    1y
  • Grant SchroederPro Member
    Lender · OR ID AZ CA WA CO NV TN MT · Member since 2018 · 598 posts · 312 votes
    1y

    @Paul Whitney definitely connect with @Jackson Harris and check out Phoenix, AZ if you have not already!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.