Hello BiggerPockets! New PRO here

Hello BiggerPockets! New PRO here

New to Real Estate · Maui, HI · Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 3 votes

Hello BiggerPockets community! I'm Gabby Pascua from Maui, passionate about real estate investing and learning more about it. I'm looking into investing out of state since my island home is so expensive.  

Outside of real estate, I enjoy being at the beach with my family.

Excited to learn and connect with you all!

3Reply
50 views

Most Popular Reply

Tampa, FL · Member since 2024 · 8 posts · 6 votes
2y

Welcome to the pro community - I enjoy the beaches too (posting from Florida)! Personally, I've learned an incredible amount in just the last 2 months.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Samuel DioufBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus & Cleveland, OH · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Welcome to BP Gabby!

    These forums are a great place to learn and meet people, whether you're just starting out or you're a seasoned investor.

  • Bradley BuxtonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · NV · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    2y

    @Gabrielle Pascua

    Welcome to BP!  

  • Scott TrenchPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    2y

    Welcome @Gabrielle Pascua please let us know if there are any questions or ideas we can discuss to help you with your REI journey!

  • Tampa, FL · Member since 2024 · 8 posts · 6 votes
    2y

    Welcome to the pro community - I enjoy the beaches too (posting from Florida)! Personally, I've learned an incredible amount in just the last 2 months.

  • Rental Property Investor · Waikapu, HI · Member since 2018 · 305 posts · 197 votes
    2y

    Hey @Gabrielle Pascua!  Welcome!

    I told @Ian Pascua about a real estate meetup we host every first Saturday in Kihei.  You should come out.  It would be great to see you again!  I'm glad you guys are getting interested in real estate investing. Anything we can do to help you along, please reach out!

    Aloha!

  • Real Estate Agent · Memphis, TN · Member since 2019 · 365 posts · 264 votes
    2y

    @Gabrielle Pascua welcome to the forums Gabby! We work with thousands of out of state investors and have quite a few in Hawaii. Feel free to reach out if I can be of any assistance. Best of luck on the journey! 

  • Realtor · Maui, HI · Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 5 votes
    2y

    Aloha Gabby! Would love to meet you at our meet up on Maui in June! Welcome to BP!

  • New to Real Estate · Maui, HI · Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 3 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Mike Neubauer:

    Hey @Gabrielle Pascua!  Welcome!

    I told @Ian Pascua about a real estate meetup we host every first Saturday in Kihei.  You should come out.  It would be great to see you again!  I'm glad you guys are getting interested in real estate investing. Anything we can do to help you along, please reach out!

    Yes, he told me about it! We will definitely be there starting July.  Can't wait!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.