I wil analyze your deal LIVE tomorrow at 12 NN CST!

I wil analyze your deal LIVE tomorrow at 12 NN CST!

When:

Where:at your computer - Facebook LIVE Event!

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes

Do you need help analyzing your deals?

Tomorrow at 12 NN CST, in what I am calling a VIRTUAL LUNCH, I am going to analyze YOUR deal LIVE.

If you want to SUBMIT a deal and get an answer whether your deal is a good deal or a bad one, register here: (NOTE: if you have a really good deal, I might even help you either fund it or sell it)

https://app.webinarjam.net/register/34665/b751920c...

If you register above, you will get my Rehab Profit Calculator and Cashflow Analyzer for free as well so you can use those to analyze your deals. Here's a screen shot of these calculators:


Rehab Profit Analyzer (above)

---------------------------------


Cashflow Analyzer (above)

This deal analysis "Virtual Lunch" will also be simulcast through our Facebook LIVE event at:

http://Facebook.com/TheDiligentWholesaler

0Reply
3 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.