Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Danielle Morosco
Pro Member
Votes |
Networking with Local Palm Coast Investors!

Danielle Morosco
Pro Member
Posted Apr 8 2024, 20:11

1 Reply

• 04/26/24 06:00PM - 08:00PM America/New_York
  • Oliver Garden Palm Coast, 5294 State Rte 100 Palm Coast, Florida 32164
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Check out the NEW Palm Coast Real Estate Investors group!

Join us for our monthly Real Estate Investors Meetup! Network, gain insights, and connect with fellow enthusiasts. Whether you're a seasoned pro or new to the game, this is your chance to learn, share, and grow together. See you there!RSVP now! Let's make it an unforgettable evening in the world of real estate investing.

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Beilke
Agent
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Palm Coast, FL
Votes |
Agent
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Palm Coast, FL
Replied Apr 11 2024, 13:56

I tried to get a group together a few years back.  The first meeting went well had about 12 people show up, but the second only had a few show and a third never developed.  I would love to make something work in Palm Coast.  The first one you have on 4/26 I will be on shift at my Fire house, so I will not make it.  Hopefully there will be a second I can make work.  Good LUCK!!