New Real Estate Mastermind - Every 2 Wednesdays 8pm - Bronx, NY, Queens, Westchester

New Real Estate Mastermind - Every 2 Wednesdays 8pm - Bronx, NY, Queens, Westchester

When:

Where:https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82735603495?pwd=6k2jztu0tultg11unjkJ6HQzCID86f.1

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Real Estate Broker · Bronx, NY · Member since 2011 · 597 posts · 341 votes

Hi Everyone!

If you are interested in joining a RE mastermind based out of NYC look no further. This will be recurring 2 times a month on Wednesdays at 8pm. I want this to be different in several ways. I'd like this to be goal focused. These are some of my goals below:

1. I'd like us all to bring topics to the table to discuss, an open forum.

2. I'd like to build out a GP team to go after larger value-add multifamily apartment buildings.

3. I'd like to grow my network with strong relationships with people who have a goal of building passive income streams.

4. I'd like to build a Dealfinding broker team based out of the Bronx and Midwest

I'd like to hear what your goals are and how we can help one another grow. I have done the meetups and they have been a bit time consuming, so this will be for serious people who want to build a true network. Possibly develop partnerships to grow. Trade ideas and push one another. We can prepare topics for the next one. Respond to this email if you will be joining and if you have someone who you think might be a good addition feel free to send them the link.

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82735603495?pwd=6k2jztu0tultg11unjkJ6HQzCID86f.1

See you soon, the 2nd one is this Wednesday! 11/8/2023

There is NO COST to join. Reach out with any questions!

0Reply
139 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.