Tenant is doing drugs in apartment

Tenant is doing drugs in apartment

Rental Property Investor · Gig Harbor, WA · Member since 2016 · 54 posts · 23 votes
One of my tenants admits to doing drugs in the apartment, and states that he has no problem with it. He agrees to pay for a broken window and carpet replacement due to wax burn marks on the carpet. Should I evict him immediately, or should I wait for payment? His lease expires in June, and since I inherited him from the previous owner, there is no clause about drug usage I the apartments. What legal grounds do I have? Thank you so much for any advice!
0Reply
58 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor · Shelton, WA · Member since 2013 · 369 posts · 639 votes
9y
See this reply in the discussion

25 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.