Parking Stickers vs. Permanent Hanging Decals

Parking Stickers vs. Permanent Hanging Decals

Marquette, MI · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 1 vote

In the past we've ordered parking stickers for the 400-500 tenants each year and handed them out.   There isn't much cost between those and the hard plastic mirror hangers when its all said and done.    I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the pros/cons of doing it each way.

Pros to having mirror hangers:

Tenant can transfer between vehicles if need be, which saves us time/money when changing vehicles

I know many companies give them a hanging decal and if not returned at the end of the tenancy or they lose it, the cost is $100 to replace it.  This could be yet another money revenue source, albeit small - would certainly cover the cost of the units in the first year.

Hangers are 30% more, but I would imagine the life expectancy is greater as they can be reused in following years

Cons:

30% higher cost initially, but I would imagine that would be absorbed quickly when reusing and/or charging tenants for replacements.

Tenants can let friends use them if they don't have a car - but is that really an issues.   Each unit gets 1 parking spot per tenant already.

Any insight would be most appreciated

Thanks!

0Reply
7 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.