Trying to get financing on my first investment property

Trying to get financing on my first investment property

Tappahannock VA · Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 1 vote

I bought my first house last year with a traditional mortgage, and am now looking to buy my first rental. The house I'm interested is listed for 59,000 but has been on the market for half a year. I want to offer 38,000 for it I think it would rent for 800 a month in my market. I have enough money for 20% down. 2 weeks ago I went back to working for a company I worked for a year ago. I don't make much but I don't have any debt. My only payment is my current mortgage. I'm wondering how hard it would be to get a second mortgage. Would I not get another mortgage because I just started a new job? How strict are investment property mortgages?

0Reply
4 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.