Contractor Partner wanted in Fulton County GA

Contractor Partner wanted in Fulton County GA

Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 172 posts · 64 votes

I have a long term project in Fulton County GA and I am seeking a GC to partner with. This is a community that needs investor dollars as well as a licensed contractor to pull permits and build to code. Please have good subs at reasonable rates (remember, this is a potential partnership) so we can do repairs and not break the bank. Also, please have funds of your own to to do repairs, pull permits and pay the subcontractors. It will be helpful if you can do some of the work yourself and as well as directly managing the work being done. Currently, I have 2 units under contract with title work completed. There are more on the way.

0Reply
5 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.