New Year Deal List Columbia SC

HaveService
Classifieds

New Year Deal List Columbia SC

Greenville, SC · Member since 2018 · 58 posts · 50 votes

Good evening BP, I am a freshman at the University of South Carolina studying Aerospace Engineering. I am currently working alongside my father on my first residential RE deal. As we head into the new year I will continue my RE wholesaling adventure here in Columbia SC and would like to compile a list of any BP members that would be interested in receiving deals that I find. If you are interested, please message me your preferred way to be contacted about future deals (email, BP, etc) and I would be happy to add you to the list.

Thank you to everyone for your time.

0Reply
0 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.