Looking to acquire 200+ units in the Tampa FL MSA?

WantPartners
Classifieds

Looking to acquire 200+ units in the Tampa FL MSA?

Developer · Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 118 posts · 61 votes

Interested in syndicating?

I am an accredited investor looking for a partnership/GP in a syndication targeting assets with 200+ units in the Tampa FL. MSA.

As an approved Freddie Mac borrower with multifamily experience in acquisition, due diligence, management, financing and value add execution I am seeking a long term relationship to grow my multifamily portfolio.

I am a seasoned real estate developer with 12 new construction developments completed over the past 18 months with intimate knowledge of the Tampa Bay market.

I have an extensive network in the Tampa FL area.

Interested in working with seasoned investors with similar capabilities and funding to acquire large scale assets.

Shoot me a DM if you are interested.

0Reply
5 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.