Local investor search in Augusta ga

Local investor search in Augusta ga

Augusta, GA · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 2 votes

so everyone says not to post these but oh well. I am looking for a local investor in the Augusta Georgia area to work with and learn from. I work a 3rd shift job and have a lot of free daylight time to offer. Willing to work for free wether that being analyzing deals all day or swinging a hammer. I’ve engulfed dozens upon dozens of hours in my education and do much better hands on learning than from a post or podcast or book. Currently purchasing my first residence now would like to pursue flipping until I can brrrr out of this next home. 

0Reply
3 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.