Looking for funding for NJ & CT deals

Looking for funding for NJ & CT deals

West Orange, NJ · Member since 2018 · 93 posts · 7 votes

Hi Everyone,

I just joined Biggerpockets and I've been working on my business since January in NJ and CT. Had a slow start because of the demands of my job in the beginning of the year, but I was generating leads and getting a feel on how to run it. Now I'm more confident in how to analyze a deal and make offers. However, I'm struggling to get to the next step in funding the deal. I'm looking to create a portfolio of single-family rentals and I have buyers who are waiting for their home. How do I go about getting funding for a home? Which avenue is the best way to fund a deal for an owner finance, or rent-to-own type of deal? Thanks in advance.

0Reply
2 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.