Looking for a Property in Janesville Wisconsin

WantPropertiesResidentialFourplex
Classifieds

Looking for a Property in Janesville Wisconsin

Investor · Evansille, WI · Member since 2017 · 105 posts · 29 votes

Hello BP Marketplace,

I am looking for a Four Unit in Janesville Wisconsin. Ideally, I would like there to be good potential for value add. I am not looking to buy for cash, I will be getting owner occupied bank financing.

I would also be interested in areas slightly north of Janesville ( Edgerton Wisconsin area ).

I would not be opposed to Duplexes/Triplexes, if the numbers work.

If anyone has a property that fits this description, and is considering selling (or knows someone who does), please get in touch with me.

Thanks,

Kole Kingslien

1Reply
0 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.