Rental or Flip in Mesquite, TX 75150!

HavePropertiesResidentialSFR
Classifieds

Rental or Flip in Mesquite, TX 75150!

Flipper/Rehabber · Carrollton, TX · Member since 2013 · 165 posts · 71 votes

ARV: 150k+

Cost: 95k

Rehab: 25k

Nice flip or rental!  This house has good bones, I believe you should cave the pool which is $5k or less (or keep the pool if it is less money that $5k to fix, which I doubt it is). The rest of the rehab is basic cosmetics. Sold comps are mostly well maintained with some updates, if any. You can get away with less in rehab for a rental, and can rent this house out for $1350/month.

Call/text with interest 214-690-9010. I have lots of properties every month.  Give me a shout.

Also, I have hard money financing available if you are looking to leverage your money.

0Reply
2 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.