Seeking small loan for buy and hold property

WantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Seeking small loan for buy and hold property

Cleveland, OH · Member since 2014 · 79 posts · 17 votes

Hello all, I am looking to purchase my second investment property here in Cleveland. I am looking for someone willing to lend me only about $20-$25k with longer terms if possible. Unfortunately I cannot do hard money because those are shorter term and geared toward flips. I'm not sure I can get a mortgage through a bank because I have been unemployed for the past month, however I DO have multiple streams of income totaling close to $4.5k/month. My credit is decent, probably around the upper 600's. Please let me know if you are able to work something out with me! I can also provide a down payment if necessary. 

0Reply
0 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.