All Brick 4 unit Income Producing Property-CAP RATE-15.19%

HavePropertiesCommercialMultiFamily - Small Apartment
Classifieds

All Brick 4 unit Income Producing Property-CAP RATE-15.19%

Real Estate Broker · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 451 posts · 313 votes

Shoreway Realty Grouphas over 20 years of experience

in the industry, especially in the Northeast Ohio market!


Our services include:

- Investment Opportunities
- Property Management
- Construction Service
- Traditional Brokerage

Contact us today for more information on this property or
to learn about other investment opportunities in Ohio!

Kathleen Bassett I 216 - 453 3612 I[email protected]

Financials:
Tom Chase I 216-469-5060 I[email protected]

Medium original logos 2015 may 8340 5390127  1    copyKathleen Bassett, Global Property Source | [email protected] | 216‑367‑5690

1Reply
0 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.