New Holstein WI - Property for sale

HavePropertiesResidentialDuplex
Classifieds

New Holstein WI - Property for sale

South Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 5 votes

I posted an ad on Craig's list looking for properties. A lady contacted me about a property her aunt has been trying to sell for about a year. This property is outside of my area. I thought I would take the opportunity to pass some love on to someone in that area. 

The lady told me her aunt is having some mental trouble and has move out. The house needs work. I was not able to determine comps myself and I have not had an agent tell me comps. The lady thought the Realtor might be trying to scoop the property up for cheep as a rehab for themselves, though I don't know if there is any justification for such a thought?!?!? 

I don't believe I can help her so I thought I would pass this on. Hope it works for someone. Please PM and I will send you the details.

Not sure current value or ARV - Sorry :( Comps were kind of all over the place and I don't know the market there.

Duplex but has been used as a 1 bedroom house
new roof and new windows
Heavy Smoker (she thinks it needs to be gutted)
On the market for about a year
Asking price $59,000
Vacant

0Reply
1 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.