Ethical and Responsive Real Estate Services, Baltimore, Maryland

Ethical and Responsive Real Estate Services, Baltimore, Maryland

Investor · Jessup, MD · Member since 2013 · 437 posts · 180 votes

Are you looking for honest, ethical, responsive real estate services?
Look no further!

Are you looking for an investor-agent? Someone who is an investor, but
also has a Real Estate license that is willing to work hard for you.
Are you tired of looking for someone who understands how an investor
thinks? Look no further! I am willing to assist investors looking to
purchase rentals, rehabs, list flips, etc. I am an investor, so I will
work the numbers and send you both MLS and off-market deals that make
sense. The only thing I ask is for serious buyers who can and will
perform so no time is wasted. I work in both Maryland and Alabama. If
I cannot help you, I can refer another investor-agent who can. I am a
licensed Realtor with Douglas Realty, Pasadena, Maryland and I work
with an Investor-focused broker in Montgomery, AL.

Also, I am announcing the addition of property management services in
Maryland under my company banner. I am providing all aspects of
property management and tenant placement services. Not only will you
receive 1st rate services, you will receive the honesty and
responsiveness you deserve as a property owner. Owners can feel
confident as I handle A-Z while you collect monthly cash flow.

Please contact me at [email protected] with your needs and I will
work with you to achieve your goals.

Thanks!
V/R
Tyrus Shivers
President
CAS Property Investing
Direct: (240) 621-0193
Fax:(1443) 276-6847
[email protected] (Business)
www.cashomebuyers.com
REALTOR

0Reply
1 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.