Seeking Experienced Real Estate Agent for First-Time House Hack, Hudson Valley NY

WantProfessionalsAgent
Classifieds

Seeking Experienced Real Estate Agent for First-Time House Hack, Hudson Valley NY

New to Real Estate · Hudson Valley, NY · Member since 2024 · 5 posts · 1 vote

Hi everyone,

I’m a first-time homebuyer looking for a knowledgeable and investor-friendly real estate agent to help me purchase a property for house hacking. Here are the key details:

What I’m Looking For:

  • Property Type: Duplex or 2-4 unit property
  • Price Range: $300,000–$500,000
  • Plan: Live in one unit (likely a 1B1B) and rent out the other(s)
  • Location: Within 45 minutes of Newburgh, NY, focusing on Orange, Ulster, and Dutchess Counties

Ideal Agent Qualifications:

  • Experience with house hacking and investment properties
  • Knowledgeable about local rental markets and cash flow analysis
  • Familiar with the FHA loan process and property condition requirements
  • Well-connected with local inspectors and contractors
  • Experienced with both first-time buyers and investors

A Bit About Me:

  • I've done my research on house hacking, FHA loans, and real estate investing.
  • I’m serious about buying and have a clear timeline: looking to close by April.

If you’re a real estate agent who fits this description or can refer someone who does, please reach out! I’m ready to start viewing properties and would love to connect with the right person to make this process a success.

Thanks in advance for your help!

0Reply
35 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.